My Best Friends' Blogs
- Everything Imaginary ( My blog about my imaginary world)
- Daisy Doodle Diaries (My Dog's Blog.)
- Meganniechloe Dancing (my dancing blog)
- Sing It Loud (lorifina doll show)
- Crazy Daisy Videos
- Space Noodles (My Family)
- Chloe's Castle
- Awesome Annie
- Annie and Friends
- Shane and Talease
- Ashley Chase (my cousin)
- Annie The Pikachu
My Blog List
- ► June (6)
- ► May (4)
- ► March (5)
- ► February (4)
- Megan Rowan
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Monday was my 1st day of school! I got Mr. Edie for my teacher. He's really funny! He talks about himself in 3rd person a lot! He told us he loved us on the 1st day of school but then he said that sounded kinda creepy so he said he likes us and he likes it when we come to his class. A girl named Taylor was in my kindergarten and my 2nd grade class at Little Valley Elementary and now she's in my 6th grade class at George Washington Academy! My cousin, Ashley is in my class this year too. Ashley and I carpool everyday. Bye!
Sunday, June 17, 2012
1. Go outside with a babyish doll and yell, "I LOVE THIS DOLL! I COULD KISS IT ALL DAY!" Then give it a really loud smooch.
2. Write your crush's full name on your forehead and leave it on for the rest of the game.
3. Draw a face on your hand and act like you're in love with it for 5 minutes.
4. Dance and sing your favorite song as CRAZY as possible.
5. Slurp a glass of water as loud as you can.
6. Take 3 large sips of a glass of water with lots of lemon or lime juice squeezed into it.
7. Go outside and yell, “I LOVE TO EAT COOKIES, DON’T YOU!?” 3 times
8. Tell the mom of whoever’s house you’re at, “I a baby and I went potty on the floor.” In your best baby voice and see her reaction
9. Ask the mom of whoever’s house you’re at, “Do you want to lick orange juice off the floor?” then run away from her as fast as you can without her saying anything to you.
10. Ask the dad of whoever’s house you’re at, “Do you want to go on a date sweet cheeks?” and watch his reaction.
1. Who’s your biggest crush?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. How old were you when you got potty trained?
4. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
5. What is your worst habit?
6. What is the worst prank you’ve ever pulled?
7. What is a dare that you don’t want to do in this game?
8. Have you ever broken a bone?
9. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? or is it your first time?
10. Have you ever had a dilemma?
HAVE FUN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 4, 2012
I made this all by myself! It's a slide show with mix n' match Selena Gomez songs. I created all the slide movements and edited all the sound waves using 12 pieces of Selena Gomez songs! Please watch! This is one of my best posts ever! Let me know what you think by writing a comment!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
I made it by spreading butter on one piece of bread and on the other I put cheese, carrots, and almonds on. Then I put the 2 pieces together. Finally of course, I ate it! It was...
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Today while mom and I were doing science we were talking about if you put Vaseline on a door nob it would be too slippery to open. I asked, "Is Vaseline the thing that you put in cars?" "No, I think you're thinking of gasoline." Mom said. Then we about died laughing. (How embarrassing.)
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Cat saying no while getting nails cut.
Dog drinks water out of tub.
Cat LOVES hamster ball.
Dog spins 24 times before sitting down.
Cat chasing a toy in circles and gets dizzy
Dog arguing about taking a bath.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Hi Everyone! This is my first American Girl film. I took every picture myself! I took 157 pictures to make this video, but it's only 4 minutes and 43 seconds. Hope you like it! TTYL!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Hi peoples! I'M MOVING TO ST. GEORGE!!! Plus I get to go to my cousins Ashley, Nathan, and Kayla's school. It's called George Washington Academy! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!
Saturday, March 3, 2012
HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI
Sorry for the weirdness. I'm just bored.
BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE
Annie got baptized yesterday. Lots of family flew here to see it. It was so amazing. I felt the Spirit so strongly. I was so happy for Annie. Here's a picture of Annie and me right before she went to the font to get baptized. She was a little bit nervous to go under the water.
Sunday, January 29, 2012